July 22, 2020
Since childhood we have been taught about the importance of Time, through stories, poems, quotes, lessons and lectures.
Time does not differentiate between any one, neither it favors one nor it disregards another. Each day we all are credited with 24 hours. Now it’s up to us how we utilize time or simply waste time. The way we spend time defines what and who we become. So the secret to success lies in effective Time Management!
How to manage time effectively? Here are few points that will help you :
1. Prioritize tasks that are important and focus on accomplishing the same without getting distracted. Set small achievable goals.
2. When studying online, stay away from distractions like social feeds, T.V or ads.
3. Be regular in studies. Revising daily whatever is taught that day is mandatory and solving the assignments is very very important.
4. Practice makes a man perfect! So the more you practice, the more you become better.
5. Be healthy! Your health both mental and physical, are very important aspects of your future. So exercise regularly, be active, play a sport and eat nutritious food.
6. Proper sleep is also fundamental. Try to get deep sleep for at least 6-8 hours.
7. Meditation and Recreation are also beneficial in students’ lives. Meditation improves focus and recreation relaxes the mind. Both relieve stress and give positive energy.